Pages

18.12.09

Amla hair oil: First to Mention

I was the first to mention Amla hair oil on the natural scene and I have more news to mention.

Amla hair oil is at times cheap.
The cheapest one probably is Dabur Amla oil which actually contains mineral oil, or paraffin oil whatever you want to call that oil that clogs up the scalp and prevents any nutrients to penetrate the below the surface.

Most Dabur products are not natural or organic so I would not recommend using them. I recently bought Dabur Amla hair oil, only because it seemed like the only option available but as soon as I used it,it felt like a film of wrapping paper was on my scalp.

Years ago,when I first introduced Amla hair oil, I had received it from a friend who bought it for me. The name of it was Bio Amla Hair oil and I recall it had the ingredients mentioned and none were harmful but I have recently bought my own and it doesn't list the ingredients at all. This is very important info to know when purchasing a product distributed by another country. Make sure it is natural and authentic.

I will be receiving pure amla hair oil from a friend who is visiting India and if anyone would like to purchase 2 ounces of authentic amla oil please send me an email. LIMITED TIME OFFER.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Amla is one of the prestigious herbs that prevent aging and promote longevity. It has been found to be the most abundant source of Vitamin C in the plant kingdom containing as much as 20 times that of an orange.Anti Ageing Wrinkle CreamThanks a lot for sharing this.

Natural Hair Help. * BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.