Pages

19.9.10

Nature's Answer! Natural Whitener is it true?

Is it true does PerioBrite really whiten your teeth?
From my experience.....NO!
I'm writing this post 5 minutes after brushing my teeth and I even used baking soda to give it that extra umphhh! power, but to no avail PerioBrite does not work for me at all.

It really was a waste of money. Next time I should stick to the brand of natural non-fluoride that usually gets the job done right and brightens my day and night.
Going out with yellowish-white teeth is not cool especially when you're taking a communication class and you have presentations to do like I do!

What will I do??

Make my own toothpaste!

More on that soon.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Cool blog you got here. It would be great to read more concerning this topic. The only thing your blog misses is some photos of some gizmos.

David Watcerson
block cell phone signals

Anonymous said...

I definitely want to read a bit more on this blog soon. BTW, pretty nice design that site has, but what do you think about changing it every few months?

Natural Hair Help. * BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.